You can now register for AM summer training sessions.
Please take a moment to read the guidelines presented to us by the State of NH – CLICK HERE
Quick points to remember:
- Ages 9-14
- NH, ME, VT residents & current Rye Airfield members only*
- *this can be a 30-day pass, season pass or annual member
- There are three sessions each week – Skate only, Scooter only, ATV (ride a skateboard, scooter or bike, great for kids that do multiple).
- We hope to expand to more states as NH allows
- We did not make these rules up
- We will do our best to teach participants and keep everyone safe, BUT the bulk of responsibility falls on the participants themselves. We don’t have control over their bodies or actions. IF you feel that your participant might not be able to practice social distancing on their own without constantly being told, we urge you to wait until restrictions are lifted.
- To be honest, we are very confident in our ability to do everything safely, we have multiple facility and equipment upgrades to enhance air exchange and sanitizing.
- We are not so confident in participants to do the right thing. A small segment of people have no regard for our facility. They spit on surfaces, deface the property with paint and markers, don’t throw their own trash away and in general trash the place. They cause us concern.
- PLEASE tell your child that absolute respect and courtesy to others is a must.
- A letter with full info will follow up your registration within a few days.
Enough of that rant!
Registration link – CLICK HERE