PRICING – Sessions are sold exclusively online right now – click here to purchase one.
- We will be doing a new pricing structure that will coincide with our re-opening
Rental & Demo equipment – Will not be available until all park operations are back at full capacity
We require a credit card for all rental equipment (does not include pads & helmets).
The user is responsible for any damage they may cause, including popped tires or flatspotted wheels.
Safety gear from Triple 8 – We are not renting safety gear at this point in time
- Helmet – $5/session, $10/day
- Elbow or knee pads – $3/session, $6 day
- Elbow & knee pads – $5/session, $10 day
When you demo equipment, please keep your receipt, we will gladly credit the demo fee you pay towards the purchase of similar equipment if done within a week of the demo date. For example, demo a scooter for $20, and get a $20 credit if you purchase a new complete scooter within a week.
- Skateboard (various brands) – $10/session, $20/day
- BMX bike (Kink or Subrosa BMX, Haro MTB) – $20/session, $40/day
- Scooter – Lucky Recruit, Crew, Prospect, Covenant & Evo – $20/session, $40/day
- PAD AND & EQUIPMENT PACKAGE – $15 (Helmet, elbow & knee pads plus skateboard or scooter)/session, $30/day
Feel free to switch it up mid-way through a session with regards to demo equipment.