COVID rental changes – the pricing is the same but only 20 people can be in the building, including your coach.
As of 12.1.19 our party and rental offerings have changed slightly. If you booked your party prior to this date we will still be honoring the old system and pricing structure.
If you are looking to have a party during normal hours, we no longer offer a package. To be honest, the whole process is way easier on all of us if it goes a’ la carte’. Just make sure all the potential riders have a valid waiver. Please take a moment to learn about our hours & sessions as well as pricing. You can rent a room for a session for $50.
If you are looking for the old After Hours Party, it’s time for a change, you can now have the whole park to yourself and still get all the games with staff to help plus ride!
We have availability for a rental anytime we are not open for a regular session. The most common times are Friday and Saturday nights after 9pm, Sundays after 6pm and anytime most Mondays. Don’t forget those early release days, usually a great way to blow off steam.
- Starting at $300 for 2 hours, additional time can be added for $50 per half-hour.
- Rentals allow up to 25 people to use the park, additional people are $10 each.*
- Want to do more than ride? Add Lazertag (up to 20 people), Bombardment (like dodgeball but better), Capture The Flag, Man Hunt and other games, all at your own pace for just $50.
- It is suggested that users arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of a rental period in order to start the check-in process. If you plan to ride and have not completed a waiver, it is highly recommended that you do so prior to arrival.
- Our normal concessions will be available during each rental – outside food is not allowed.
- Rental equipment & safety gear is available
*Rental periods are not intended to be used for people or businesses to host an event. If that is something you are looking to do, please contact Beau Lambert, firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.964.2800.
All participants wishing to ride need to have a valid waiver.