We are OPENING (with restrictions so keep reading)!
We fully understand that some of what is put forth below might not satisfy the wants of everyone interested in getting back to the park. Please understand that these in no way satisfy what we need to remain as a viable business. What we are able to present as options are the things we feel comfortable with offering right now. We have left plenty of room to expand as the state allows beyond the next phase.
This is a rough plan based upon guidelines presented to us by the state of NH – feel free to read about it in the link provided below.
RETAIL IS OPEN 24/7 Online, we will open the physical store soon but the repair shop will remain closed until further notice.
Starting June 22nd we will begin offering training sessions. All sessions must be purchased online, at least 24 hours prior to the session, no walk-up admission will be allowed.
Our core summer schedule will be the following, we will look to expand as allowed:
- We will offer a Five(5) day program each week for the summer
- 9am-Noon training sessions
- Ages 9-15
- $250/participant covers Five(5) days
- Three(3) groups of Five(5) participants – all abilities welcome
- ATV (skate, scoot, bike – you choose)
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Training sessions – all ages and abilities – we will have coaches on hand to offer feedback, shoot video etc.
- $20/per participant
- Two(2) groups of Nine(9) participants – Run whatcha brung as long as it puts a smile on your face – Skate, Quad, Scoot, Bike, Inline
- You choose East/West, the park will be divided down the center by the columns.
- East Side (micro, flow, mini/bowl)
- West Side (street, flat, small pool, vert, the new section).
IN ADDITION – we will be available to rent out the whole facility for a private group training session for Two(2) hours anytime we are not open – each session will be limited to Nine(9) participants.
KEY BITS OF INFO
- Training sessions are limited to NH Residents or current members only (Members, 30-Day pass holders or 365 pass holders as of 3.14.2020) until further notice.
- All participants will need to do a New Waiver, available Friday June 5th.
- All participants will need to do self screening before entering the facility.
- There is a new traffic flow for our driveway and parking lot. Everybody must enter the parking lot at the far end of the driveway. Retail customers will park in spaces that run parallel to our driveway. Training session participants will park in the center two rows. Staff will park in spaces along the BMX track fence.
- There will be a dedicated retail entry/exit and session entry/exit.
- Participants are asked to stay in their vehicle until Ten(10) minutes before their training session is set to begin.
- Participants will only be allowed to take part in one(1) training session per day.
- Please arrive ready to ride, there will be NO re-entry if you leave the facility.
- No spectators, if you need to be in the building you need to pay to be a part of the training session. Please keep this in mind for the all ages sessions, parents/guardians will need to pay for their own spot if they need to be in the building.
- Social distancing will be a must at all times. If you cannot adhere to set guidelines you will need to leave the property.
- We WILL NOT be offering Ramp Camp in 2020 but look forward to getting it going again in 2021
- We WILL NOT have any rental, demo or loaner gear available, this includes tools of any kind.
- No food, backpacks or extra gear will be allowed in the building. Participants may bring a water bottle and the gear they need to train.
- There will be directional traffic in the hallways.
- There will not be any access to the 2nd floor.
- Bathrooms will be open but the water fountain will be closed.
- We will not be selling any concession items other than water.