In case you were not aware before choosing this link, we are selling the property. At this point in time it does not look as though a potential buyer will emerge that wants to keep a skatepark going.
We do not know what our definitive end date is right now but most likely it will be before the end of March 2021.
Here are some answers to questions/assumptions people have asked/made.
- COVID did not kill us or force us to shut down.
- We have been contemplating a move for years.
- Our plan was to move within two years or shut down on our 20th Anniversary if we could not find a suitable location that would allow an expansion to nearly 100,000 square feet.
- We have decided that rather than struggle through a limited existence we would take the opportunity to sell during a hot real estate market.
- Our future will be dedicated to school and community based programming.
- We WILL be selling all the ramps possible as long as they will stay ramps and not be recycled for material alone. We already have a home for everything with the exception of the street area ramps and the newest birch section.
There is so much more to share in due time, until then, get those final sessions in.