WHAT TO BRING
This is the easy part.
- A good attitude and some patience if it is your first visit, the initial check-in takes longer than any other visit because of the waiver, after that it is easy.
- A helmet, gotta protect the noggin.
- Pads if you are under 18 (elbow and knee pads).
- Shoes, definitely a skate style shoe is best.
- A good joke (or two).
- Something to ride – bike, skate, scoot, inline.
- A method of payment, we accept cash & credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, AmEx).
- Spending money, we have concessions & retail