- Members pay $10 per session or $25 for a day pass
- Industry members pay $10 per session or $25 for a day pass
- Non-members pay $14 per session or $33 for a day pass
- 365 pass holders pay no additional fees per session
- 30-day pass holders pay no additional fees per session
- Checkout our deals for other options.
Rental & Demo equipment
We require a credit card for all rental equipment (does not include pads & helmets).
The user is responsible for any damage they may cause, including popped tires or flatspotted wheels.
Safety gear from Triple 8
- Helmet – $5
- Elbow or knee pads – $3
- Elbow & knee pads – $5
When you demo equipment, please keep your receipt, we will gladly credit the demo fee you pay towards the purchase of similar equipment if done within a week of the demo date. For example, demo a scooter for $20, and get a $20 credit if you purchase a new complete scooter within a week.
- Skateboard (various brands) – $10
- BMX bike (Kink or Subrosa BMX, Haro MTB) – $20
- Scooter – Razor Ultra Pro – $10, MGP VX6 Pro, Team, Nitro & Extreme’s – $20, Lucky Crew, Prospect, Covenant & Evo – $20
- PAD AND & EQUIPMENT PACKAGE – $15 (Helmet, elbow & knee pads plus skateboard or scooter)
- Package deal for Park Parties or Rentals – $50 for the first 5 participants (Helmet, elbow & knee pads plus skateboard or scooter), $5/pp for each additional participant. This package is limited to scheduled Park Parties and Park Rentals.
Feel free to switch it up mid-way through a session with regards to demo equipment.