SUMMER RAMP CAMP – Overnight – 2020
Save your spot now! Click HERE
Based upon a decade of experience and reflection upon the best weeks and the most challenging weeks we will be making significant modifications to the overnight program.
- The camp will be tech free (cell phones, gaming devices etc) for campers in 2020, no exceptions. We have multiple phone lines in the facility and will also have a dedicated park cell phone on all trips. We will have devices for filming campers on hand as well.
- Camper age will be capped at 14
- Camp will start at noon on Sunday and end on Wednesdays at 3. While there is one fewer nights of sleeping in the park, the overall riding time will remain unchanged. We have determined that with a 6pm arrival, campers want to ride right away and then start the week with a solid sleep deficit. A day of riding followed by a beach trip will be fully recuperative.
- All trips will be compulsory for campers, no more opting out of going to the beach or another park.
- Camp will include the following:
- Campers choice of skateboarding, biking or scootering
- Mountain biking – campers can bring their own or rent one
- Daily beach trips with water sports – surfing, skim boarding, boogie boarding. While the trip is compulsory, the specific activities are not but instruction in all will be available. Campers may bring their own boards or reserve one ahead of time. We request that campers do not share rental gear in an effort to limit who is responsible for an item.
- July 19th – 22nd
- July 26th – 29th
- more sessions may be added
- Sunday noon – Wednesday 3pm
Rental gear (costs cover the whole camp session)
- $650 – only 14 spots per session will be available
- Mountain bike – $100
- Surfboard – $100
- Wetsuit – $50
- Boogie Board – $25
- Skim Board – $25
- Skateboard – $30
- Scooter – $50
- BMX – $75
- Helmet – $20
- Pads – $25