Frequently Asked Questions
- Are we allowed to set up an area to place information about our organization?
Absolutely, we can provide you with an area in the lobby that is equipped with a table to place information about your organization. If you are hosting a silent auction or raffle it will take place in this area.
- During the event will we have the park to ourselves or will it be open to the public?
All Community Nights will be held during public sessions.
- Do we need to bring all of our own skating equipment or will it be available to rent on location?
If you have equipment (helmet, pads, bike, skateboards, scooters etc.) you can bring it along, otherwise we have a full selection of demo and rental gear along with a fully stocked pro shop.
- What days will the park be available for a Community Night?
During the summer the park is available to host an event from 3-6pm or 6-9pm any weekday and from 12pm-3pm or 3pm- 6pm on weekends.
During the school year the park is available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 3-6pm or 6-9pm and Sundays from 3-6pm.
- Is there any way to increase the amount of money donated during the event?
Yes, if 50 or more participants from your organization come to the event we will provide a skateboard deck to be raffled off, with all of the proceeds from the raffle being donated to you.
- Can we handout vouchers to other participants at the park?
We cannot allow on-site solicitation of event attendees. You can however promote your organization and any additional fundraising efforts like a raffle or auction.
- Anything else?
Yes, the waiver. Anybody planning to enter the ramp area as either a rider or spectator must fill one out. If the participant is under the age of 18, the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian in the presence of a Rye Airfield employee. – OR – Be witnessed and stamped by a notary public to verify that the individual signing the waiver is in fact a legal guardian.
- How do we sign up?
That’s the easy part, follow this link and get started.