Mike is back and 2017 CIT Tryout dates will be announced soon.
Our CIT Program is the next step for Ramp Camp Alumni. When campers get to a certain level of expertise and age, they come back to share their knowledge and experience. The vast majority of CIT’s have attended Ramp Camp specifically while a few have attended other action sports camps, the minority have been around long enough that they just grew on us and we trust them.
If you are interested in being a CIT there are a few things that you need to know:
- We expect you, the CIT prospect, to make your own phone calls and fill out your own applications.
- We don’t bite and we are not mean, we just need to rely on a CIT taking their own initiative in getting the basics done. It paves the way for us to trust that they can perform during camp.
- This is a fun and great program where most of our current Ramp Camp instructors come from. That means getting paid, cash, cold hard cash kid.
- Your position as a CIT is to assist campers in learning the ropes, this includes etiquette, tricks, jokes etc.
- You also have responsibilities of making sure campers are present for snacks and lunch, plus working with campers to keep the Ramp Camp room clean. Yah, you remember those days of dropping wrappers on the floor and mixing ice pops in Gatorade.
- There is plenty of time outside of camp hours to socialize with your friends that happen to be at the park.
- We do award extra ride time to campers that do an awesome job, this is usually conveyed by a parent, or camper or both saying “You know, so and so is really Awesome!”. That is seriously music to our ears.
- If you can’t make it for a day, just give us a call and let us know. The earlier the better.
Parents, if you do have some questions that are not answered here, feel free to email or call anytime.
Each season of Ramp Camp has it’s own application, please be sure to use the appropriate one.
You must have Adobe Reader to view the applications.